Saturday 21 February 2015

Outdoor Boho Beauty...

Early Spring Boho Beauty..
Just can't wait for the warm sunshine and long days, outdoor living and walks. I can smell it in the air, that spring is approaching, just around the corner.
I love the outdoor boho look, as it's casual, and could be worn easily without any hassle, yet something inspirational. Just like my everyday life, I like non-hassle clothings, and lifestyle. Let's make the best of spring, and dress boho. Essentials are, boots, simple sweaters, shirts, big jewels, kaftans, gorgeous sandals, and a great smile!
Shop with us for inspiration,
www.maisondemarrakech.com









Love Marrakech,

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love your inspirational comments...

Search This Blog

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig